v2 is a great place to work and we’re looking for great people.
Our employees enjoy a competitive pay, medical benefits, a 401K plan with company match, PTO and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
v2 is a dog-friendly work environment. Woof.
For information, inquiries and to apply for a position, feel free to contact us!
1 opening (posted 07/12/2018)
Located in San Jose, CA, v2 Lighting Group designs and manufactures modern & high-performance LED luminaires. Our innovative fixtures are built to order in our facility with precision engineering and uncompromised quality. To support our growing business, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to provide sales assistance to our agents, Regional Sales Managers, and customers.
v2 prides itself on being Agent Friendly – this means that we respond back in a timely manner, provide accurate and timely information, and cultivate a professional and amiable relationship with everyone.
As a front-line representative of v2, you must possess a confident, helpful and knowledgeable demeanor.
- Order Management:
- Review new orders, resolve issues with reps, and process orders
- Work with Operations on expedites/cancellations/revise orders requests
- Customer support – provide quotes, information, and order status
- RSM support – Support Regional Sales managers by providing samples, color chips, and other misc. marketing materials
- Post-sales support – assist customer and RMA team with basic issues like replacement parts
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Special projects – support Customer Support Manager with other special projects as needed
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales, or a similar role
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail, dependability and follow-through
- Must be customer-oriented and provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone skills with a friendly demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand the technical parameters
- Advanced computer proficiency including Windows, MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word), Google Docs and general data entry.
1 opening (posted 06/18/2018)
Located in San Jose, CA, v2 Lighting Group designs and manufactures modern and high-performance LED luminaries. Our innovative fixtures are built to order in our facility with precision engineering and uncompromised quality.
To support our growing business, we are seeking a Warehouse Material Handler to join our manufacturing team. Looking for a highly responsible, dependable, self-motivated and trustworthy person who can work with little supervision, understand responsibilities and tasks who will take initiative.
• Primary responsibility is to focus on metals to be powder coated
• Kit correct parts per order confirming the quality of metal before paint
• Receive, count and verify incoming paint parts – this may be done at the vendor
• Separate/kit painted parts with the work order (confirming the parts are correct: part, color, and quantity) for production
• Approve incoming paint parts by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and quarantine unacceptable materials
• Remove and quarantine all products and materials that fail to meet specifications and notify supply chain
• Follow the established procedure of processing paperwork and updating current material planner
• Post inventory transaction and movement of the inventory
• Maintain clean, clearly labeled and always organized material
• Identify, measure and track over time quality issues
• Participate in other warehouse activities when necessary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong organizational skills and team player
• Attention to detail, neat and organized and ability to root cause issues impacting the process
• Self-motivator, ability to work independently and problem solve
• Have the ability to read and interpret product drawings
• Basic computer skills
• Must have an eye for quality
Full time, $18 – $20 an hour