v2 is a great place to work and we’re looking for great people.
Our employees enjoy a competitive pay, medical benefits, a 401K plan with company match, PTO and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
v2 is a dog-friendly work environment. Woof.
For information, inquiries and to apply for a position, feel free to contact us!
1 opening (posted 10/02/2018)
Located in San Jose, CA, v2 Lighting Group designs and manufactures modern and high-performance LED luminaries. Our innovative fixtures are built to order in our facility with precision engineering and uncompromised quality.
To support our growing business, we are seeking a Warehouse Material Handler to join our manufacturing team. Looking for a highly responsible, dependable, self-motivated and trustworthy person who can work with little supervision, understand responsibilities and tasks who will take initiative.
- Pull all inventory for each manufacturing order
- Pull parts for all material transfers
- Pull parts for each order at our off site vendor location
- Perform cycle counts, variance reconciliation, reporting and record maintenance
- Create, pull and fulfill all material transfers between locations
- Fulfill pick tickets and prepare stock kits for production, verify counts or document shortage
- Maintain order, organization and cleanliness of warehouse areas
- Receive, count and verify incoming paint parts – this may be done at vendor
- Separate/kit painted parts with the work order (confirming the parts are correct: part, color and quantity) for production
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working in warehouse and material control
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and team player
- Attention to detail, neat and organized and ability to root cause issues impacting the process
- Self-motivator, ability to work independently and problem solve
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver license and clean record
Full time, $16.50 – $ 20 an hour