v2 is a great place to work and we’re looking for great people.
Our employees enjoy a competitive pay, medical benefits, a 401K plan with company match, PTO and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
v2 is a dog-friendly work environment. Woof.
For information, inquiries and to apply for a position, feel free to contact us!
1 opening (posted 07/12/2018)
Located in San Jose, CA, v2 Lighting Group designs and manufactures modern & high-performance LED luminaires. Our innovative fixtures are built to order in our facility with precision engineering and uncompromised quality. To support our growing business, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to provide sales assistance to our agents, Regional Sales Managers, and customers.
v2 prides itself on being Agent Friendly – this means that we respond back in a timely manner, provide accurate and timely information, and cultivate a professional and amiable relationship with everyone.
As a front-line representative of v2, you must possess a confident, helpful and knowledgeable demeanor.
- Order Management:
- Review new orders, resolve issues with reps, and process orders
- Work with Operations on expedites/cancellations/revise orders requests
- Customer support – provide quotes, information, and order status
- RSM support – Support Regional Sales managers by providing samples, color chips, and other misc. marketing materials
- Post-sales support – assist customer and RMA team with basic issues like replacement parts
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Special projects – support Customer Support Manager with other special projects as needed
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales, or a similar role
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail, dependability and follow-through
- Must be customer-oriented and provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone skills with a friendly demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand the technical parameters
- Advanced computer proficiency including Windows, MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word), Google Docs and general data entry.